Tags: Covid-19, L & D Mail Masters
|Because L & D Mail Masters, Inc. greatly appreciates our clients, vendors and employees, I am reaching out regarding the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Even though the information is ever changing, I want to take this opportunity to update you on what we are doing to protect our employees, clients and vendors.|
I want to assure you that the safety of everyone who enters our facility remains our top priority. We have reviewed and reinforced our industry-leading practices and policies regarding how we clean our facility. Our goal is always to have a clean, safe, and sanitary environment following guidelines set in place by the CDC. We believe these stringent efforts have helped keep flu-related call-ins extremely low this season.
• Cintas comes in weekly and uses a disinfectant cleaner on our restrooms, counters and floors.
• Our internal cleaning staff rotates Clorox bleach, vinegar and commercial-grade disinfectant cleaner to wipe down restrooms, door handles and production surfaces. All desks, phones and work surfaces are being wiped down at the end of each day.
We are asking that all employees and visitors to our facility take steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace:
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds. Dry hands completely after washing.
• Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough.
• Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms whenever possible.
Steps L & D Mail Masters is taking to prevent or minimize COVID-19 transmission:
• Employees are encouraged to use the telephone and video conferencing instead of face-to-face meetings as much as possible during this outbreak.
• Employees who have been exposed to and/or are experiencing flu-like symptoms without a confirmed diagnosis of flu or the COVID-19 virus, should notify a healthcare professional and are encouraged to stay home until cleared to return to work.
• Employees with suspected or confirmed cases or exposure to COVID-19 must follow protocol established by the CDC and state and local health departments.
• We have an active Business Continuity Plan in place to guard against operational disruptions.
Thank you for your business and support of L & D Mail Masters, Inc. It is our commitment to be here for our clients and continue business as usual during this situation. We will continue to monitor these developments and make any necessary adjustments to serve our clients.
If you have any questions or production needs, please call (812) 981-7161. Your account executive will be happy to provide the information you need.
Diane Fischer, President of L & D Mail Masters, Inc.