Job duties include:
- Developing, testing and maintaining web applications.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent documentation and problem solving skills. Must be flexible and have the ability to learn quickly.
- Additional optional skills include Linux based web server administration and database administration.
- Core hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday
- Plus additional hours as required
What we offer:
On the job training
Full benefit package
Team-based environment working with some of the latest technology in the industry.
All Positions require excellent attendance, computer assessments required in basic keyboarding, Microsoft Word & Excel, pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
L & D Mail Masters is a tobacco free facility
110 Security Parkway / New Albany, IN 47150
E O E
L & D Mail Masters’ complies with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. We are an equal opportunity employer.