Updated on October 14th 2019
Monday through Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm plus additional hours as required
- Bachelors or Associates degree in related field of study
- Proficiency in advanced designing programs on PC and Mac platforms including Adobe Creative Suites
- Web experience with HTML
- Strong creative talents with 2+ years workplace experience
- Pre-press experience
- Ability to quickly produce high quality work
- Excellent copy writing and presentation skills
- Portfolio of work including print examples
- Ability to work from a standing position, some lifting and bending involved
- Working within a team of designers to create print and web designs; perform pre-press work; and shoot photographs and videos
- Meeting with clients to discuss their needs and make presentations
- Copywriting, proofing and editing text
- Running Marketing Automation Software
- Preparing internal and external marketing and presentation materials
- Assisting in other areas as needed
Technician needed to repair and maintain production equipment and facility systems. Hand and machine work involved. Mechanical experience required, along with basic electrical and carpentry skills.
Position requires the ability to work from a standing position; climb ladders and stairs; and bend, lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
Excellent attendance and good computer skills a must.
What we offer:
On the job training
Full benefit package
Team-based environment working with some of the latest technology in the industry.
All Positions require excellent attendance, computer assessments required in basic keyboarding, Microsoft Word & Excel, pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
110 Security Parkway / New Albany, IN 47150
E O E
L & D Mail Masters is a tobacco free facility
L & D Mail Masters’ complies with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. We are an equal opportunity employer.