As of March 14th, 2022
DIGITAL PRESS OPERATOR
3:00pm – 11:30pm – 2nd Shift (Monday through Friday)
Occasional overtime or weekend work required
Job duties include:
- Loading, operating, and off-loading digital presses and printers
- Producing high quality, high volume printed materials
- Coordination of print jobs, including set-up and change-over
- Helping out in other production areas as needed
- Digital and print industry experience
- Must be very detail-oriented and willing to learn all aspects of job
- Good communication, teamwork and reporting skills
- High School Diploma or higher level of education
3:00pm – 11:30pm 2nd Shift (Monday – Friday)
Occasional weekend work and additional hours required.
Technician needed to repair and maintain production equipment and facility systems.
Hand and machine work involved.
Mechanical experience required, along with basic electrical and carpentry skills.
Position requires the ability to work from a standing position; climb ladders and stairs; and bend, lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
Excellent attendance and good computer skills a must.
What we offer:
- Fun Team-based environment working with some of the latest technology in the industry.
- Competitive compensation
- On the job training
- Full benefit package
- Fully Equipped lunchroom
- All Positions require excellent attendance, pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Position will be trained to work with the latest technical and machinal industry technology
- Must be team oriented with good communication skills
- Must be able to work from a standing position. Some bending and lifting required
- Must be dependable and willing to follow job instructions
- Positions include project-based hand work and/or entry-level production tasks
First Shift 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday through Friday)
Second Shift 3:00pm – 11:30pm (Monday through Friday)
Occasional overtime and weekend work required
First Shift 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday through Friday) (plus additional hours as required)
Job Duties/ Candidates must have:
- An attitude of drive, desire and determination along with strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple bids and projects
- Effective selling, negotiation and closing techniques
- Ability to attend networking events before, during and/or after hours
- Excellent attendance required.
- This position requires the ability to climb stairs; work from a standing position; bend and lift.
What L & D Mail Master offers:
On the job training
Full benefit package
Team-based environment working with some of the latest technology in the industry.
All Positions require excellent attendance, pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
110 Security Parkway / New Albany, IN 47150
E O E
L & D Mail Masters is a tobacco free facility
L & D Mail Masters’ complies with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. We are an equal opportunity employer.