DIGITAL PRESS OPERATOR
- Loading, operating, and off-loading digital presses and printers
- Producing high quality, high volume printed materials
- Coordination of print jobs, including set-up and change-over
- Helping out in other production areas as needed
- Digital and print industry experience
- Must be very detail-oriented and willing to learn all aspects of job
- Good communication, teamwork and reporting skills
- High School Diploma or higher level of education
- Core hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday
- Occasional overtime and weekend work required
What we offer:
On the job training
Full benefit package
Team-based environment working with some of the latest technology in the industry.
All Positions require excellent attendance, computer assessments required in basic keyboarding, Microsoft Word & Excel, pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
110 Security Parkway / New Albany, IN 47150
E O E
L & D Mail Masters is a tobacco free facility
L & D Mail Masters’ complies with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. We are an equal opportunity employer.