It’s our duty, as a United States Postal Service partner, to help you get your packages to your customer, aunt, uncle, mom, dad, son or daughter before the Christmas holiday. Next week will be the busiest mailing and delivery days, in fact, according to the USPS, they expect to deliver nearly 200 million packages per week during the next two weeks! While packages will be delivered to door steps, greeting cards will be one of the most popular pieces of mail sent this month. The Postal Service expects to process and deliver nearly 3 billion pieces of First-Class Mail, including those holiday greeting cards. While, you still have time to get your gifts sent to your loved ones, it’s better to prepare ahead of time. Here are the projected holiday deadlines for 2018:
- Dec. 14 – USPS Retail Ground blog image
- Dec. 15 – Priority Mail Express International
- Dec. 20 – First-Class Mail (including greeting cards)
- Dec. 20 – First-class packages (up to 15.99 ounces)
- Dec. 20 – Global Express Guaranteed
- Dec. 20 – Priority Mail
- Dec. 20 – First-Class Package Service-Retail
- Dec. 22 – Priority Mail Express
Please note that these dates do not guarantee Christmas Day-arrival. Don’t forget to sign up for Informed Delivery service to get a sneak peak at your loved one’s holiday cards before you even get your hands on them!
If you need additional information, do not hesitate to call one of our sales representatives at 812-981-7161.