Meet L & D Mail Masters’ Training Coordinator & Process Analyst!
If you tour the production floor at L & D Mail Masters, it is impossible to miss Training Coordinator and Process Analyst Stephanie Dolleris. (By the way, it’s highly recommended that when you’re in the New Albany area you come and tour L & D Mail Masters’ production floor.) Stephanie has been with L & D Mail Masters since she graduated high school. She’s worked her way up, from machine operator to now training coordinator. Here are 6 things you didn’t know about Stephanie Dolleris:
- Stephanie was born and raised in Pekin, Indiana. She attended East Washington School Corporation. Dolleris still lives in Pekin to this day!
- Stephanie has been with her husband for 20 years and they’ve been married for 14 years. They have 2 kids, ages 10 and 3.
- Family is everything to Stephanie, who enjoys attending functions at her kids’ schools. Her daughter’s Rhythm and Rhyme Concerts and ball games are her favorite.
- Dolleris says working at L & D Mail Masters is rewarding and fresh! She loves the continuous learning aspect of her job. After almost 20 years of employment, she says there isn’t a day that goes by that she doesn’t get the opportunity to learn something new or to teach someone something new.
- Dolleris says she was always destined for the workforce. When others were thinking about college, she wanted to get right out into the field and work. She attended summer school the summer before her senior year in order to graduate early. Her plans took shape when she received an application in the mail from L & D Mail Masters six months later.
- Stephanie values attending Postal Forums where she is able to earn her Certified Direct Mail Professional (CDMP) and her Mail Design Professional (MDP) certifications.
Stephanie is passionate about work and family and says she found her home in L & D Mail Masters!