When you call L & D Mail Masters, chances are you’ll be greeted by Tracy Bishop. She’s a 20-year L & D Mail Masters vet from New Albany, Indiana who started in the data department in May of 1998. She has worked her way to the receptionist desk where she does more than interact with the customer; she proofs postcards, letters, business cards, books and everything in between.
- Tracy never missed a day of school in her high school years. She said that dependability has trickled down into her professional life. She says she has probably only missed 20 days of work in her 20 years at L & D Mail Masters. That is goals!
- Tracy spends most of her time at her son’s football and baseball games. She says she is their number one fans!
- When asked where her sons get their athletic ability, she said “Not me!”
- Her favorite part of her job is the ability to meet new people every day and to interact with our new and potential clients.
- Tracy’s dream job is to own a daycare or be a teacher!
- Tracy enjoys visiting St. Thomas Island and Gatlinburg. Here favorite thing to do in Gatlinburg is go to the dinner and show outings.
L & D Mail Masters is lucky to have this New Albany, Indiana hometown woman on our team. We’d love for you to meet her, so give it a try! Call 812-981-7161 to connect with Tracy and our sales reps.