L & D Blog
Seven Things You Didn’t Know About President Diane Fischer
Continuing our month of thanksgiving, we’re exclaiming our gratitude for President of L & D Mail Masters, Diane Fischer. Daily, we are reminded what noble leadership we have. A woman who started the company with $500 and a telephone 31 years ago. One who wears tennis shoes and suits to work on the production floor right next to her employees. A President who emphasizes the importance of education and giving. We are not only grateful, but we are proud. What better way to celebrate Diane Fischer than sharing seven things you didn’t know about her:
1. Diane is the ninth child of eleven.
2. She makes a mean lasagna.
3. Diane has three girls who have given her four grandkids.
4. One of her most memorable experiences was when she traveled to Jerusalem and Israel. She got to walk the places she has learned about in church all of her life, which was a remarkable experience.
5. Fischer is a Young Living Essential Oils enthusiast.
6. Diane has been married to her best friend for 39 years!
7. While family and education are her passions, she enjoys cutting a rug. At L & D Mail Masters company parties, dancing is a must.
“True leaders create more leaders.” Thank you Diane Fischer for being an inspiration to all employees at L & D Mail Masters!