L & D Blog
Seven Things You Didn’t Know About Nathan McRae
Behind every awesome branded promotional product from L & D Mail Masters are two wizards: Brian Key and Nathan McRae. You learned 10 interesting facts on Branded Promotional Items Specialist Brian Key in this blog. Now it’s Nathan McRae’s turn. He’s a part of the Branded Promotional Items team and aside from studying marketing in college, here are seven things you didn’t know about Nathan McRae.
1. Nathan loves to travel and has been to more foreign countries than he has states.
2. Nathan has practiced martial arts for over 10 years.
3. He hates the sound of liquid being poured into a glass. He says especially on TV or on the radio. Nathan compares it to nails on a chalkboard, which doesn’t really bother him?
4. McRae excels at learning new languages and has learned French, Japanese, and Thai. He says “If you don’t use it, you lose it!” So he’s lost most of it by now.
5. He is a big gaming nerd and loves to play video games, board games, card games, and table top games. (This fact needs the word “game” more.)
6. He loves winter and snow. Nathan hates hot weather. Getting into a hot car in the summer is just about his least favorite thing. Almost as bad as #3.
7. For about 3 years Nathan and his wife made wedding cakes and custom cakes out of their kitchen. He said neither of them had any sort of training. They just went for it!
Just like martial arts, foreign languages and baking cakes, Nathan is ready to perfect the craft of making you a partner! Contact us for a quote for your company’s next branded promotional product.