L & D Blog
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Our Branded Promotional Products Specialist
L & D Mail Masters offers over one-million Branded Promotional Products to help your company Relate to its target audience. But, L & D Mail Masters offers more than Branded Promotional Products; we offer corporate gifts, corporate awards and branded apparel for all of your marketing needs. The man behind the Branded Promotional Products' department is Brian Key. Brian has an eye for marketing materials and is passionate about helping companies succeed. He’s also a huge sports fan. Key enjoys golf and everything Hoosiers, since he’s an Indiana University alum.
Here are 10 more things you didn’t know about our Branded Promotional Products Specialist, Brian Key:
1. Brian has two kids. Bauer got his name from Jack Bauer from the show “24”. Breslin is named after the Breslin Student Events Center at Michigan State University. Brian and wife were, of course, watching an IU and Michigan State game and noticed the “Breslin” name and the rest is history.
2. Brian has worked at three different golf courses in his professional career. It wasn’t long before the manager at these two golf courses recognized the marketing knowledge Brian held. He was promoted to the marketing department quickly.
3. One of Brian’s first words was “John Deere”. Brian has always been Midwest-proud!
4. Brian has worked in the Promotional Division at L & D Mail Masters for 4 years.
5. Brian says his hair was extremely bright red as a child.
6. Key was 5’10 in the 7th grade! He played on the tennis, golf and basketball teams in middle school. It was the hardwood that made him stand-out as an abnormally tall seventh grader.
7. Born on September 7, Brian knows 5 other people with the same exact birthday.
8. Brian has one sister.
9. Key has never had a cavity.
10. Brian has also lost his wedding ring, twice. Please note, it was never on purpose!
Brian never meets a stranger. If you are looking for a Branded Promotional Products partner, Brian Key is your guy. Click here to contact him today!